- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by .
Yes, Passing the Certifications exam!
Being Corda Certified demonstrates that you have technical expertise in developing distributed Corda applications.
- Open book for your convenience.
- Untimed stress-free test.
- Unlimited retakes for all the opportunities you might need.
- 75% only is the score required to pass the certification exam.
Passing the test, and claiming your Corda Certification, will give you the technical expertise required in our technology world today. Displaying your Certifications on your resume, digital signatures, and on sites like LinkedIn, conveys your skill and experience to the development community.
To pass this exam, you will need to have either attended R3 online boot camps or have been self-taught via a review of the doc sites:
Corda Developer Certification Exam
The exam contains 70 multiple-choice questions. These range from concepts to architecture and development. Developers are expected to have extensive knowledge of the following topics:
- Corda Nodes
- Corda Networks
Thank you for reading and good luck with your exam!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest developer news, tools, and articles.