How can we help you?
What kind of integration are you looking to build? Explore our docs to start in minutes.Explore the docs
Connect with the R3 Developers’ community
Do we have any plans to provide a local deployment environment for tests like the Bootstrapper in Corda 4 that is not volatile once node is stopped?
FinalizeChatSubFlowI have a guess:
- isolate the initiating <> responding action to separate file, easier to debug？
- less file annotated with
The best reasons for hiring Connaught Place escort service are-
- Professional and Experienced: Escorts in Connaught Place are well-trained and have experience in providing companionship services.
- Discreet Service: The escorts services connaught place offer discreet services to their clients. They make sure that their clients’ privacy is respected at all times.
- Security Measures: Connaught Place Escorts take all necessary security measures to ensure the safety and security of their clients.
- Background Checks: All escorts in Connaught Place undergo a thorough background check before they are hired. This helps to ensure that they are trustworthy and reliable.
We have a new blog for you which talks about the static network deployment with the combined worker cluster. Please reach out to the DevRel team in case of any questions. https://developer.r3.com/blog/three-step-guide-to-deploy-a-local-corda-cluster/
Hi, Please let me know which one is the preferable language for the developer certification? Java or Kotlin? Or I can learn any one.
We took another step forward on our way to Next-Gen Corda general availability (GA), as we are pleased to announce that Corda 5 Beta 2.0 is out! Following on from the success of Corda 5 Alpha and Corda 5 Beta 1.0 releases, this is the second iteration in the Corda 5 early access (beta) program. Documentation links: Corda 5.0 Beta 2 documentation Release Notes. This blog talks about the key concepts or Next-Gen Corda, talks about the architecture of Next-Gen Corda. Please take a look at this and ask me any questions you might have on the basics of Next-Gen Corda. https://developer.r3.com/blog/beta-2-for-next-gen-corda-is-out-now/