How can we help you?
If Corda is permissioned, how does it ensure correct consensus?
Can I run Corda in Docker?
If you’ve never set up Corda with docker before, take a look at this post on how to get a CorDapp running with docker. Or you can take a look at this post from Ashutosh, another developer evangelist, as well.
When building a Corda node, you can specify that the files created are for docker-compose instead of using the local network bootstrapper. Note that this is through the dockerform Gradle task instead of the cordform task. You can essentially swap ‘DockerForm’ and ‘CordForm’ in your Gradle file and specify the image as the two tasks take nearly the same input. More on the DockerForm and CordForm tasks here in the docs.
If you’re interested in going further on this sort of thing, our most recent sample (as of Corda 4.7) is the Bank in a Box CorDapp. It uses Kubernetes, helm, and docker for a state of the art Corda container setup!
Here once again are the links to the resources I mentioned, along with some other ones you might be looking for:
- Link to the Bank in a Box CorDapp
- Corda Enterprise Network Manager Deployment with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm charts
- Link to the docs page on how to run the official Corda Docker image
- Corda Kubernetes Deployment Code sample
- Notes on the DockerForm and CordForm tasks in the docs
- Get CorDapps running in Docker: 101
- Containerizing Corda blog post
Can I use a custom SQL database with Corda in production?
Connect with us
Latest blog posts
There are no upcoming events at this time. Check back soon.